Baby its Cold Outside

December 12, 2015


Watch: Daniel Wellington
Shoes: Call It Spring

The weather has certainly turned cooler. Although its not too cold, I actually prefer this weather, its just perfect!






This is the time of the year where I feel more Christmasy. This is usually the time of the year where the malls and stores are in full blown Christmas decor this is also the time where we are also decorating the house with Christmas lights and trees while listening to Christmas songs. It is indeed the most wonderful time of the year!

I also get to dress up more during this season so I'm surely super happy!



Today's dandy look, I'm wearing a nice and comfy grey blazer with a white printed shirt underneath. I also wore a slim belt to compliment the trousers I'm wearing and finishing off with a classic pair of black leather shoes (Call it Spring)


What I also like about Christmas is Christmas Shopping! If you don't have enough time to find the perfect timeless and classic watch everyone would love, visit Daniel Wellington's site and you'll surely find what you are looking for!

Get your own Classic St Mawes Daniel Wellington watch! Click here to purchase your own
 Enjoy this exclusive Holiday Offer! Use the code: locloset
to get 15% discount all all your purchases at
www.danielwellington.com

code valid until January 15, 2016




Always have fun!




some text




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you all for your kind comments and for following my blog!

Facebook